Who should go for ART
ART is targeted at women of all ages who face cellulite problems resulting from weight conditions, or hormonal/age-related laxity of connective tissues.
Treatment can be administered on common problem areas, such as arms, thighs, abdomen, and love handles, and ultimately leads to a circumferential reduction in those areas.
How ART works
Using high-energy rhythmic pulses to penetrate to an exceptional skin depth of 35mm, essential skin layers, including connective tissues and fat layers, are effectively targeted.
Then, a vacuum suction force from the radial probe exerts a negative pressure on the skin. This suction force stretches and squeezes the targeted tissues to break the grid structure of fat cell chambers beneath the skin.
Subsequently, the pressure and vibration stimulates blood circulation, encourages drainage of toxins, and induces the formation of collagen fibres in the connective tissues to firm skin, thereby reducing the visible signs of cellulite.
Deeper penetration impacts and improves collagen structure and skin’s connective
tissues for smoother and firmer skin.
Benefits of ART*
- Reduced edema (water retention)
- Increased blood flow and cell rejuvenation
- Improved drainage of toxins
- Improved collagen structure for reduced cellulite visibility
- Strengthened connective tissues for firmer skin
- Increased lipolysis (breakdown/decomposition of fats within fat cells)