Who Should Go For Pro-Freeze?
It is ideal for those who have small pockets of fat, which are diet and exercise resistant. Specifically for people who wish to have selectively inch loss at targeted area, but not much concern about overall weight loss.
How Does It Work?*
When fat cells are exposed to an extreme cold temperature, they will be ‘frozen'. These ‘frozen' fat cells will be degenerated and eventually ‘die' (a process called adipocyte apoptosis). Eventually these degenerated fat cells will be eliminated from our body via our own body metabolism system. Which ultimately reduces both unwanted fat and the thickness of the fat layer. Studies have shown that only the fat cells are treated, not other surrounding tissues.
- Safe – clinically tested it lowers unwanted fat cells without harming the surrounding tissues. It requires no pain and no incision during the treatment
- Effective – reduce up to 25% of the unwanted fat*
- Latest advance technology after liposuction – requires no anesthesia during treatment and no tissues damage after the procedure
- No downtime after the treatment, you can back to your daily routine right after the treatment
- Enhances the result of other technologies like RF, ultrasound and infra ray
- ProFreeze (bigger applicator): Tummy, love handle and thighs
- ProFreeze Precision (smaller applicator): Arms, bra-line, love handle, tummy, calves and tummy
What Result Can I Expect?*
Visible result is usually seen from 4 weeks following the treatment, with more significant results shown between 3-6 months after as the degenerated fats are progressively eliminated via our body own metabolism system. Most clients' benefits from multiple treatments spaced over a few months and experience optimal result up to 25% fat reduction after 3-6 months.*