Weight & Health
Learn more about slimming down*!
How do I know if I'm over-weight?
Lightly squeeze your tummy, arms or hips and if you can pull out more than two inches fat, then you're likely over-weight. Usually we only concern if these parts look fat but in fact, fat is accumulated all over the body. So now take action to reduce the excess fat before it becomes a serious issue.
Is slightly over-weight harmful to health?
In recent years many US medical research institutes, including Harvard Medical School have reported the following facts:
- Women aged over 30 with weight slightly above average is more likely to get coronary disease than slim women.
- A research for 115,000 women shows that the probability of slightly over-weight women get coronary disease and heart attack is two times higher than that of slim women.
- The probability of people with weight above average by 30% get coronary disease is three times higher than people in normal weight.
- The risk of women aged over 18 but over weight by 20 pounds to get coronary disease is relatively increased by two times.
- The research results show that slimming down to ideal body weight is good to health.
How to avoid health problem?
Certainly the effective way is control weight, which should be best dealt with by professional slimming programmes. Under medical professions' monitoring, you don't need any medication but simply use the natural method for slimming down*. There are over 10,000 men and women around the world have succeeded in weight reduction and body shape up after failing to reduce weight by traditional treatments.